ABOUT JEFFERSON MEMORIAL HOSPITAL
The original Jefferson Memorial Hospital was founded in 1957 and its staff consisted of three doctors and 13 employee's. In the past forty some odd years it has grown quite extensively, holding nearly 300 patients in its three wings. In 1996, James G. Staat Tuckpointing Inc. was employed byGoodwin Brothers Construction out of Crystal City, MO, to provide brick cleaning, water-repellants, and joint sealants on large portions of the complex. Nearly nine years later, the water-repellants are keeping the masonry looking brand new brand new.