THE IMPORTANCE OF BRICK/MASONRY CLEANING
For new masonry construction, even the best brick or stone-laying job can be covered up by the mess and mortar smears left behind after new brick has been laid. With historic masonry there are several reasons for cleaning a historic masonry building: improve the appearance of the building by removing unattractive dirt or soiling materials, or non-historic paint from the masonry; retard deterioration by removing soiling materials that may be damaging the masonry; or provide a clean surface to accurately match repointing mortars or patching compounds, or to conduct a condition survey of the masonry. With the proper cleaning, this brick is given a fresh, bright, new look.
WHY STAAT TUCKPOINTING?
Whether they are cleaning their own work or the work of others, the cleaning specialists at Staat Tuckpointing. use attention to detail and careful mixing of cleaning agents to bring you the perfect cleaning, for every job. Our work has even been featured in nationwide construction articles, such as Prosoco News.
Whatever the size of the project, substrate in question, or age of the building, Staat's brick and stone cleaning services can make old buildings look new again. Additionally, Staat Tuckpointing cleans new masonry buildings for bricklaying contractors and even offers masonry power washing services.
- Precision mixing of cleaning agents give newly laid masonry a fresh, new, bright look.
- Careful cleaning minimizes the risk of damaging the work of other trades
- When Staat cleans new masonry, it is often cheaper for Brick Contractors than the cleaning brick themselves
- Reduced liability for Brick Contractors where chemicals may damaged surrounding work
- Cleaning specialists with over twenty years of experience in a full array of cleaning products and methods, including Prosoco cleaning products.